Reporting into the Lead Analyst within the PMO team, this role forms part of a small team managing & facilitating the delivery of multiple projects across the organisation, from Initiation to Close.
The range of projects are diverse; covering all areas of the business from Marketing to Logistics and will include implementation of internal and 3rd party technical solutions in many of them.
The Business Analyst will work with internal customers across multiple sites in the UK as well as web and software development teams in the US.
The Business Analyst will be instrumental in helping implement continuous improvement of BA competency and understanding at Lifeplus as part of the PMO team goals and objectives.
- A strong understanding of business process improvement; ability to define new processes, capture existing and re-engineer procedures, with experience of data migration and data mapping e.g. entity relationship diagrams.
- Support Lifeplus in the delivery of its project portfolio by working closely with internal customers to identify, record and track requirements from elicitation through to business acceptance, including identifying and resolving any conflicts between requirements.
- Identify and analyse core business processes and workflows facilitating focused and concise design meetings to define new processes, capture existing and re-engineer where needed.
- Work with Project Owners, SMEs and functional experts to identify and define both ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes using conventional mapping tools.
- The BA is required to deliver user stories, requirements, Business Process Modelling, acceptance criteria, gap analysis and support in the delivery of change management to ensure business objectives are met successfully.
- Work closely with the testing team to ensure testing of requirements is rapid and effective.
Education and Experience
- Proven experience in large complex projects as well as smaller projects as well as experience of working in dynamic environments.
- Demonstrable experience in Agile, iterative and Waterfall delivery.
- Proven experience in digital transformation; external customer websites, product microsites, mobile applications.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience of engaging a wide range of internal customers, including Executive level.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering change in a range of environments such as marketing, contact centre, logistics, HR, Accounts and e-commerce.
- Demonstrable ability to extensively analyse business processes and work flows.
- Experience of eliciting and writing detailed business requirements in a lean way for waterfall and agile project approaches.
- Experience of facilitating workshops and other BA techniques such as focus groups, document analysis, interviews and prototyping.
- Strong understanding of test methodology and ability to support test teams in creating test documentation. Perform systems and integration testing and manage the user acceptance testing.
- Strong background in business change and transformation. Ideally experienced in delivering change in a range of environments such as contact centre, logistics and e-commerce.
- Worked with BAU teams for project handover with the ability to manage ongoing change requests for long term success of a project.
- Experience in software tools such as Jira & MS Office and Axure or Visio.
- ISEB/BCS, IIBA CCBA or CBAP qualified in Business Analysis or any other recognised Business Analyst qualifications.
- Experience with gathering requirements for Apps and working with UX/UI designers.
- Experience of working with offshore development team.
- Experience of systems development approaches e.g. agile development and Unified Modelling.
- Language (UML), use cases and Business Process Modelling.
- Experience in software tools such Confluence.
- Experience in various project methodologies V Model & Kanban.
- Certification and/or experience in testing and test tools.
- Proven excellence in relationship building with a high level of emotional intelligence; ability to read customers and adjust communication style accordingly.
- Professional at all times, using a proactive and collaborative approach. An open flexible working style is key, with the ability to build trust and credibility quickly.
- Flexible approach to the role with the ability to step outside your comfort zone and work to a positive outcome with your colleagues.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate business needs into operational requirements.
- A good understanding of business process improvement.
- A positive approach; always looking for viable resolution with a can-do approach.
- Critical thinking and ability to solve complex problems.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Adaptable with the ability to work in a “start-up” environment; ability to cope with the unknown and unexpected, as well as the routine, and able to work with incomplete and conflicting information.
- Receptive to change and ability to use time constructively.
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- All applicants will need to have a valid UK Driving license as some travel between our different locations will be needed
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 6 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.