Customer Care Communications & Information Specialist – 6 month contract
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus colleague is a key part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and a shared sense of purpose drives all that we do. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
We have a network of associates that are passionate about Lifeplus products and people. Your role will be to use your professional knowledge and experience of a broad range of communications skills and change management to play a leading role in delivering effective inbound and outbound transformation communications for the Customer Care Teams.
Making this happen…Role Purpose:
- Work alongside the Continuous Improvement Specialist to create and deliver effective strategy plans and stakeholder communications through comprehensive communication and change management plans
- Ensure that information and knowledge shared and used across the Contact Centre is accurate and consistent
- Define and deliver the internal communications strategy within the Contact Centre and communicate day to day business messaging
- Become the Information Specialist for the Contact Centre’s Knowledge and Information content; ensuring all updates are captured and shared as appropriate and in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate, adapt and deliver internal communications within the Contact Centre
- Align communications and knowledge plans to meet stakeholder requirements in a timely manner and in line with Lifeplus tone of voice and values
- As an expert communicator with a passion for sharing knowledge and information, you’ll be a trusted and visible subject matter expert who enjoys engaging with colleagues.
About You…. Key Attributes:
- You’ll have experience of working in a communications and/or Knowledge and Information environment
- A high level of skill and experience in communicating across multiple channels and experience of strategic communications planning to drive and support business outcomes
- Be Generous – knowledge is only powerful if you share it with others. Our data is core to our success and must be relevant, accurate and shared in an effective manner
- Be a self-starter who uses imagination, creativity and initiative to deliver key messages from start to finish
- Experience of writing communications strategies and plans is essential
- Able to take ownership of the Contact Centre’s dashboards, trackers, communication plans and information files
- Have a flexible communications style which allows for language and market differences.
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: email@example.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.