Customer Care Team Leader
We’re looking for a Customer Care Team Leader to join the Lifeplus Team.
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus colleague is a key part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment of mutual respect, trust and collaboration. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
Purpose of the Role:
We have a network of associates that are passionate about Lifeplus products and people. They contact our Customer Care centre in St Neots with their product orders and questions. Our Customer Care Team Leaders motivate and support a team of administrators to provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes. Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role is to motivate and support a team to truly represent the values and principles of Lifeplus.
- 1 year previous experience as a Team Leader
- Experience of coaching a diverse team with multiple languages within a contact centre environment
- Proven Track record of managing a team of 10+ people
- Motivate and support the team to develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service.
- Lead a Team of Customer Care Administrators
- Coach and Develop a High Performing Team
- Resolve complex customer queries and complete follow-up actions.
- Use bespoke Lifeplus IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and queries.
- Carry out various channel quality reviews and help your team develop using a coaching approach.
- Conduct regular 1-1s and performance reviews
- At peak times, take calls and handle customer enquiries.
- Assist with Recruitment with Customer Care
- Collaborate with colleagues in Lifeplus to help us be the best we can be.
- Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service.
- Be a proud ambassador of Lifeplus to customers and colleagues
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisor experience
- Passionate about delivering customer service.
- English essential with the addition of a European language being beneficial
- Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems.
- Positive and engaging communication skills.
- Flexible Coaching & feedback skills.
- Effective Change Leadership
- Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues.
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- Take ownership and drive Team Engagement
- Interpret department, team and individual metrics for continuous improvement.
- Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge.
What we offer you:
- Relocation support package
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- 2 On Off Shift: A two-week cycle with an average of 35.25 per week, working 2 days on and 2 days off, 07:00–20:00
- A mixture of home and office working however we do ask candidates to be able to commute to our St Neots Office.
We will accept applications from candidates who are seeking sponsorship for a Skilled Worker Visa. Please advise on application if this is a requirement.
Our customers are from all walks of life as are our colleagues and this is what makes Lifeplus a different kind of company. We all have a part to play in diversity and inclusion and we welcome everyone to be brave, be kind and be open minded because we believe you – can make a difference.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.