Dutch Speaking Customer Care Team Leader
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus colleague is a crucial part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and a shared sense of purpose drives all that we do. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
We have a network of associates that are passionate about Lifeplus products and people. They contact our Customer Service centre in St Neots with their product orders and questions.
The Dutch/English Customer Care Team Leader is a pivotal role within a busy multi-language contact centre. Reporting to an Operation Manager, you will lead, coach, develop and inspire a team of customer Care Administrators.
As a Team Leader you will have previous experience of leading teams within a Contact Centre environment and have the ability to have impact through performance in order to deliver world class service for our Customers and Associates.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique and successful company, like a challenge and able to connect with our values and principles of Lifeplus.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Motivate and support a team to develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service.
- Effectively coach your team to enhance their skills and embed a high performing team
- Hold regular 1-1s and conduct team huddles
- Accountable for team performance made up of KPIs and behaviours
- Be able to share teams performance in monthly calibration meetings
- Resolve complex customer queries and complete follow-up actions.
- Use bespoke Lifeplus IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and queries.
- Carry out call quality reviews and help your team develop using a coaching approach.
- At peak times, take calls and handle customer enquiries.
- Assist with hiring of Customer Care Administrators
- Take ownership of performance management, wellbeing calls and managing difficult conversations
- Collaborate with colleagues in Lifeplus to help us be the best we can be.
- Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service.
- Be a proud ambassador of Lifeplus to customers and colleagues.
- 2 years’ experience or equivalent leading and developing teams
- Impeccable coaching skills
- Passionate above delivering Customer Service
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Dutch
- Effective Change Leadership and bringing others along on the same journey
- Ability to coach effectively in person as well as adapting virtually
- Takes accountability and responsibility for own actions
- Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge and share within your peers
- Strong time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritise your tasks and those of your team but be able to react when business demand requires.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to flex to various stakeholders
- Led teams successfully within a diverse contact centre environment
- Previous experience and displays a Customer Service mind set
- Active involvement in recruitment and ability to interview and hire high performing teams
- Multi-channel expert across various platforms and functions
- Demonstrating our value of open-minded – proactively surrounding, yourself with different perspectives, giving and receiving feedback across all levels, even if it creates tension
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- 37.5 hours per week from Monday – Friday between the hours 7am – 6pm
This role offers a mixture of home and office working, typically 2/3 days per month will be in the office to collaborate with colleagues at our St Neots office. Days and requirements may change in line with business needs.
Our customers are from all walks of life as are our colleagues and this is what makes Lifeplus a different kind of company. We all have a part to play in diversity and inclusion and we welcome everyone to be brave, be kind and be open minded because we believe you – can make a difference.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.