European Customer Care Contact Centre Manager
Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are
all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Care & Transformation, working in synchronisation with the Planning team to lead and manage service delivery and performance of the multi-channel European customer care contact centre operation. To deliver high levels of customer satisfaction (CSAT) and response time service levels to the agreed targets on all voice and non-voice channels.
Collaborating with the Planning team and Continuous Improvement team you will be responsible for implementing the customer care strategy to deliver a unique, engaging, inspirational service through low effort customer interactions to build loyalty.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Lead, manage and develop Operations Managers, Team Leaders working with HR & Quality and CC Training to build a strong capable team with succession planning, resulting in :
- High functioning leaders with exemplary communication skills,
- Proactive managers who can take an adept, proactive structured approach to managing change and business opportunities, challenges and risks.
- Strategic & critical thinkers who can challenge constructively and propose solutions
- Succession planning and talent managementInspire and motivate the team to be passionate about delivering the strategy “a unique, engaging, inspirational service”
- Inspire and motivate the team to be passionate about delivering the strategy “a unique, engaging, inspirational service”
- Create a positive customer centric culture and give clear direction through effective communication
- Have overall accountability and responsibility to meet all the KPI targets across all channels
- Identify underlying issues in performance and manage actions through to resolution
- Improving customer experience and customer satisfaction (CSAT) within the Operations team by understanding causal factors, failure points, trends and issues within the interactions and the provision of the service
- Increasing stability through standardisation, embedding consistency in process and operating methodology working with Planning and Continuous Improvement
- Identify and work on ways to improve performance
- Working closely with the Planning team to manage the costs of the operation to maintain levels of efficiency and productivity
- Work as a part of the senior team to identify opportunities, risks, issues and operational plans designed to meet the customer care strategic goals
- Highly developed leadership skills with a proven track record of leading, coaching and developing senior leaders and teams
- Considerable operational experience in a multi-channel contact centre environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence senior managers
- Demonstrable track record of managing and delivering against KPI’s and SLA’s in a medium to large contact centre setting
- A track record in improving levels of satisfaction and cost reduction
- Experienced in managing and improving the customer journey using digital service channels
- Developing effective operational plans to deliver against the customer care strategy
- Creative, critical and strategic thinker
- Strong personal presence, confidence and credibility
- Significant exposure to managing teams through periods of growth, development and change
- Desirable, a qualification in change methodologies such as the ADKAR model
- Experience of dealing with difficult situations whilst remaining professional, tactful and calm
- Highly skilled in analysing and interpreting data
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Experienced in P&L management
- Encourages fresh ideas to meet an ever changing environment
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week (part time hours will be considered over five days)
- This role involves a mixture of home and office working, however we do ask candidates are able to commute to our St Neots Office.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: email@example.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.