Executive Assistant/Project Co-Ordinator for Directors Office
Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
The Customer Care Leadership team leads and manages all strategic and operational aspects of service delivery, as well as continuously striving to develop and improve services for all our customers and Associates.
The Executive Assistant/Project Co-Ordinator for Directors Office works with the Leadership team to help facilitate, support and coordinate activities and Initiatives. The role supports a large operations team with administration and organisation and management of certain processes and events
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Strong at managing stakeholders, dynamic and flexible and able to adapt to their audience, experienced in engaging and working with senior leaders
- Has the ability to influence and persuade
- Proactive in prompting senior leaders for updates and progression in a supportive and collaborative manner
- Able to complete mid-Initiative supplementary or sub tasks that require coordination or documentation to assist stakeholders and initiative leads
- Structured and well organised to support leadership and large operations team
- Familiar with initiative management methodology and terminology
- Attentive and detailed when updating Initiative documentation folders, files and registers
- Resourceful, determined and resilient, driven with positive energy to meet the challenges of working with a busy leadership team with multiple priorities.
- Passionate about providing the highest level of support to the leadership team to deliver and develop the very best possible customer service
- An innovator with the ability to use creativity and initiative to bring fresh ideas
- Open and collaborative working style; must be comfortable in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
- The ability to maintain confidence and discretion at all times
- Previous experience in a similar varied coordination role is essential
- MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio good to advanced level
- Excellent organisations skills
- Engaging outgoing and comfortable with working with senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to accurately document meetings discussions and outcomes and actions
- Ability to undertake some of the Initiative based tasks involve mapping and documenting and analysing six sigma certification desirable
- Positive and engaging and flexible communication skills
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop their own knowledge utilising emerging tools
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
- This role involves a mixture of home and office working, however we do ask candidates are able to commute to our St Neots Office
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: email@example.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.