Polish and German Customer Care Administrator
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus colleague is a key part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and a shared sense of purpose drives all that we do. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
We have a network of associates that are passionate about Lifeplus products and people. They contact our Customer Care centre in St Neots with their product orders and questions. Our Customer Care Administrators provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes. Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role is to truly represent the values and principles of Lifeplus.
- Answer customer queries and process incoming customer requests via phone and email using Lifeplus Puzzel ticket management software in line with Lifeplus policies and service level agreements.
- Process customer orders via various Non Voice channels (Quick Order, Web Order, Fax) using in-house Lifeplus system software in line with Lifeplus policies and service level agreements.
- Make outgoing phone calls to customers where appropriate in order to achieve a satisfactory resolution.
- Proactively develop relationships where possible, building opportunities with both new and existing customers and ensuring high levels of customer retention at all times.
- Ensure a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests.
- Participate in the ongoing development of Lifeplus Customer Care and the wider business, and proactively contribute to personal learning and improvement.
- Keep up to date with processes, and ensure a thorough understanding of, the company’s business structure and product portfolio. There is no requirement to give advice on specific product recommendations.
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Must be fluent in both oral and written English, Polish and German.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Knowledge of sales process and ordering systems is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills with both internal & external customers.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels with a positive and flexible approach.
- Able to solve problems, have initiative, and open to continuous improvement and learning.
- Must be positive, resilient and adaptable to change.
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
5 week rotational shift, 37.5 hours per week:
- Week 1: Monday to Friday. 07:00 – 15:15
- Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. 07:30 – 15:45
- Week 3: Monday to Friday. 11:00 – 19:15
- Week 4: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. 08:00 – 16:15
- Week 5: Monday to Friday. 11:45 – 20:00
This role offers a mixture of home and office working, typically 2/3 days per month will be in the office to collaborate with colleagues at our St Neots office. Days and requirements may change in line with business needs.
Our customers are from all walks of life as are our colleagues and this is what makes Lifeplus a different kind of company. We all have a part to play in diversity and inclusion and we welcome everyone to be brave, be kind and be open minded because we believe you – can make a difference.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: email@example.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.