German Customer Care Administrator (12 month FTC)
Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
Our Customer Care Administrators provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes. Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role is to truly represent the values and principles of Lifeplus.
Principle Responsibilities include:
- Answer customer queries and process incoming customer requests via phone and email using Lifeplus Puzzel ticket management software in line with Lifeplus policies and service level agreements.
- Process customer orders via various Non Voice channels (Quick Order, Web Order, Fax) using in-house Lifeplus system software in line with Lifeplus policies and service level agreements.
- Make outgoing phone calls to customers where appropriate in order to achieve a satisfactory resolution.
- Proactively develop relationships where possible, building opportunities with both new and existing customers and ensuring high levels of customer retention at all times.
- Ensure a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests.
- Participate in the ongoing development of Lifeplus Customer Care and the wider business, and proactively contribute to personal learning and improvement.
- Keep up to date with processes, and ensure a thorough understanding of, the company’s business structure and product portfolio. There is no requirement to give advice on specific product recommendations.
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Must be fluent in both oral and written English and German.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Knowledge of sales process and ordering systems is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills with both internal & external customers.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels with a positive and flexible approach.
- Able to solve problems, have initiative, and open to continuous improvement and learning.
- Must be positive, resilient and adaptable to change
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
5 week rotational shift, 37.5 hours per week:
- Week 1: Monday to Friday. 07:00 – 15:15
- Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 07:30 – 15:45 and Saturday 11:45 –20:00
- Week 3: Monday to Friday. 11:00 – 19:15
- Week 4: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 08:00 – 16:15 and Saturday 09:45 – 18:00
- Week 5: Monday to Friday. 11:45 – 20:00
- Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH
- Hybrid Working
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.