German Language Customer Care Team Leader – 12 Month Contract
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus colleague is a key part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment of mutual respect, trust and collaboration. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
Purpose of the Role
We have a network of associates that are passionate about Lifeplus products and people. They contact our Customer Care centre in St Neots with their product orders and questions. Our Customer Care Team Leaders motivate and support a team of administrators to provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes. Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role is to motivate and support a team to truly represent the values and principles of Lifeplus
- Motivate and support the team to develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service.
- Resolve complex customer queries and complete follow-up actions.
- Use bespoke Lifeplus IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and queries.
- Carry out call quality reviews and help your team develop using a coaching approach.
- At peak times, take calls and handle customer enquiries.
- Recruitment of Customer Care Administrators.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Lifeplus to help us be the best we can be.
- Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service.
- Be a proud ambassador of Lifeplus to customers and colleagues.
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisor experience
- Passionate about delivering customer service.
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems.
- Positive and engaging communication skills.
- Coaching & feedback skills.
- Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues.
- Face to face Customer Service skills with visitors and at events.
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- Interpret department, team and individual metrics for continuous improvement.
- Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge.
What we offer you:
- Relocation support package for anyone located 50 miles or more from Lifeplus House.
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- 2 On Off Shift: A two-week cycle, 70.5 hours, working 2 days on and 2 days off, 07:00–20:00.
Application Deadline: 2nd March 2021
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.