12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
Reporting to a Senior HR Advisor you will play a key part in various initiatives across the People Team from supporting with complex ER cases through to expanding your knowledge in European employment law across Austria and the Netherlands.
In this role you will communicate with and support stakeholders across the business on various HR topics so the ability to forge strong and trusting relationships is essential.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Partnering with the business providing HR support for specified areas
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to influence and build trusted relationships
- Providing support in new and ongoing HR projects & Initiatives
- Updating and maintaining the HR & Payroll database
- Preparation of reports for HR on key KPI & SLA’s
- Assisting with policy researching and writing
- Supporting and leading Investigations, Disciplinaries and Grievances
- Assisting our colleagues across the business through wellbeing support meetings
- Reviewing your ER caseload and keeping it up to date, through escalating to your Senior HRA and the HRM
- Preparation of relevant correspondence to include, contract of employment, reference letters, DBS checks etc.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation has been received and filed appropriately
- Support the internal Talent team with the recruitment process including interviews
- Assist Managers across the business with new recruits from on-boarding and their probationary period, ensuring review meetings are diarised and carried out. Participating, when required, in the review meetings to ensure that any action points/objectives have been documented correctly
- Assisting the Learning & Development team in the co-ordination and delivery of training including the HR Induction
- Supporting the Colleague Engagement team in the co-ordination and delivery of engagement projects
- Ensuring you are compliant to Lifeplus published Health and Safety policy
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Excel which are essential, PowerPoint is desirable
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Good communication and listening skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- The ability to stay calm at all times
- Attention to detail
- Confidentiality and discretion are essential
- A “can do” attitude and the ability to take ownership of designated tasks
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- CIPD qualification to level 5 (or equivalent) or current study being undertaken.
- Proven experience in a fast paced HR Department
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free monthly Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products
- Life assurance
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am-6pm – Total of 37.5 hours per week. Flexibility in hours and days would be expected.
- This role involves a mixture of home and office working from our St Neots and Bedford Offices
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: email@example.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.