We are an established and successful international business with great ambition and a team of enthusiastic people who are all dedicated to moving the business forward. Lifeplus Europe, as the name suggests, specifically supports customers throughout Europe and delivers our products direct to consumers throughout the region.
To be an ambassador for the HR function, providing HR administration support to our Manager community ensuring that all HR & Lifeplus policies are adhered to, whilst supporting over 300 colleagues from over 20 different countries across 3 sites.
Working with a team of enthusiastic HR professionals and reporting directly to the HR Team Manager, you will be required to work in a fast paced environment to overcome opportunities as they arise.
- Providing HR support across the business with specific remit for one particular area of the business
- Providing support in new and ongoing HR projects & Initiatives
- Updating and maintaining the HR & Payroll database
- Preparation of reports for HR on key KPI & SLA’s
- Previous experience in policy researching and writing
- Supporting and leading Investigations & Disciplinaries
- Assisting our colleagues across the business through wellbeing support meetings
- Preparation of relevant correspondence to include, contract of employment, reference letters, CRB checks etc.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation has been received and filed appropriately
- Support the internal Talent team with the recruitment process:
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- The organisation and execution of interviews
- Assist Managers across the business with new recruits from onboarding and their probationary period, ensuring review meetings are diarised and carried out. Participating in the review meetings to ensure that any action points/objectives have been documented correctly
- Assisting the Learning & Development team in the co-ordination and delivery of induction training
- Supporting the Colleague Engagement team in the co-ordination and delivery of engagement projects
- Ensuring you are compliant to Lifeplus published Health and Safety policy
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Excel which are essential, PowerPoint is desirable
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Good communication and listening skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- The ability to stay calm at all times
- Attention to detail
- Confidentiality and discretion are essential
- A “can do” attitude and the ability to take ownership of designated tasks
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- CIPD qualification to level 5 or current study being undertaken.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a fast paced HR Department
- Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am-6pm – Total of 37.5 hours per week. Flexibility in hours and days would be expected.
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 6 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.