IT Helpdesk Technician
Based in Bergen op Zoom, the Netherlands
Please share applications in English
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
Reporting to the UK based IT Helpdesk Manager, the purpose of the IT Technician is to provide IT support to our Warehouse and staff in Bergen op Zoom Holland and internal UK based staff during business hours prioritising local onsite IT support and extending to provide remote support to UK colleagues. The successful candidate must be able to work on their own initiative and must have good analytical skills.
The position will carry out tasks that include Help Desk Support, Custom Application Support, System Imaging, Client PC/Laptop and Desk Setup, Network Cabling & support.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- 1st & 2nd Tier day to day Internal Support & Incident escalation
- Service Desk ticket creation, handling and management
- Telephone, desk side & Face to Face ‘Internal’ customer support
- Client imaging, Software installation & Troubleshooting
- Maintaining TCP/IP Networks, Network cabling and Troubleshooting
- Good understanding of IT Technologies and MS Windows Client/Server
- Mobile technologies, MFA & VMWare
- Systems Account creation & maintenance
- Internal IT induction & Training
- Printer & Mbl Hand-Scanner support
- Ability to work on own initiative, carry out tasks independently and Able to coordinate amongst other staff
- Experience level = Intermediate
- Experience in the following would be beneficial:
o Customer Service & Complaints handling
o HW/SW Technical Troubleshooting & repair
o Active Directory, Microsoft Outlook, Windows Scripting
o Visual FoxPro o MS SQL / T-SQL
o CompTIA A+, Network + certification or relevant experience
- Willing to be flexible with working hours, due to testing and release changes, out-of-hours working will be required frequently
- Minimum 2 years IT Helpdesk Experience
- Min Qualification CompTIA A+ or similar
- Good understanding of Systems & Application troubleshooting and support
- Driven individual that takes ownership and is happy to go the “extra mile”
- Reliable, Well organised and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and face to face
- Accomplished Team player that is able to work on own initiative and un-supervised
- Good verbal and written English
- Good verbal and written Dutch desirable
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Holiday allowance – 8% of salary which is paid once a year
- Travel allowance dependent on location
- Life assurance
- Up to 3 free monthly Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products
- Holiday allowance of 22 days per year
Hours and Days:
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday between 08:00 – 17:00 with 1hour unpaid lunch (40 Hours per week)
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Netherlands BV (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus – Bergen op Zoom Conradweg 14, 4612 PD, Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands, T: +44 1480 224623, E: NL.Recruitment@Lifeplus.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/en/privacy-policy-the-netherlands/ or contact us at email@example.com