Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
As the IT Manager for Lifeplus Europe, you will be responsible for all IT systems, people and processors across all sites throughout Europe which currently include the UK and The Netherlands. Reporting to the Managing Director in the UK and the Global IT Manager based in the US, you will oversee all IT daily operations including infrastructure, networks, cyber security, data and asset management. You will lead a team which consists of System Engineers, Network and Security Specialists, Database Administrators and a Helpdesk Team which is managed by a Helpdesk Manager.
We’re looking for someone who is a people person who will lead from the front. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to work under pressure. You need to be able to inspire your team to continually develop and push themselves to learn new skills. Being highly organised and able to prioritise work will be crucial. Being a Head of Department, excellent stakeholder management will also be key to enable you and your team to effectively collaborate with other teams across the business.
The role will include but is not limited to:
As the IT Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and coaching a growing team
- Server/Network Infrastructure and Virtualized environments
- WAN Internet circuits and internal LAN networking
- Cyber security
- SQL Databases
- BI Reporting
- Change and Release Management
- Purchasing and Asset Management
- Logistics/Warehouse equipment
- Syteline ERP/CRM
- Cloud Telephony
- Jira Core and Jira Service Desk
- At least 3 years managing/leading a team
- At least 3 years working in a technical role
- Experience working on projects and working with a PMO
- Good understanding of Windows environments
- Good understanding of VMware technology
- Good understanding of networks including SDWAN
- Good understanding of SQL databases
- Good understanding of cyber security and best practices
- Able to work under pressure and delegate tasks effectively
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- Monday to Friday, 37.5hrs per week
- This role involves a mixture of home and office working, including both our St. Neots and Bedford sites.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.