IT Service Desk Technician
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus colleague is a key part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and a shared sense of purpose drives all that we do. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
The IT Service Desk is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests.
The role of the Service Desk Support Technician is to provide first line support for all colleagues across three sites.
The Service Desk Support Technician is responsible for logging incidents and service requests and resolving support requests ensuring that service levels and targets are achieved as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands.
The service desk team work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides IT support services over the phone, through email, Soft Phone, in person (for walk-in customers) and self-service.
- To provide 1st line support for colleagues and site visitors in the use of a range of business critical software solutions.
- To record support requests in the central ticketing system (Jira) and track and manage assigned (Jira) tickets, whilst also escalating to IT Helpdesk Technicians
- To provide support for users in the operation of a range of hardware including printers, scanners and other external peripherals’.
- To ensure that resources within the IT suites are supported through the development of printed and online instructional material to reduce call rates and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
- To deliver where required inductions and basic training in the use of facilities and services provided by IT.
- To manage IT equipment that is issued or loaned to colleagues.
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week rotating across 4 shift patterns:
A – 0645 to 1500
B – 0800 to 1615
C – 0900 to 1715
D – 0945 to 1800
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: email@example.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.