Learning and Development Trainer (12 month contract)
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus colleague is a key part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and a shared sense of purpose drives all that we do. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
You will report to the Learning and Development Manager and you will be responsible for supporting systems/technical training, the implementation and maintenance of an LMS and delivery of soft skills training. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, great flexibility and a proactive way of working.
The fun things you’ll be involved in:
- To support the implementation of the Learning and Development strategy, including colleague skills and knowledge development
- To deliver systems/technical training within a roll out of a new system
- To support LMS implementation and usage
- To partner with the Learning and Development Manager in the principal design and delivery of soft skills to manager level colleagues.
- Deliver and facilitate training for colleagues and first line managers within our business
- Compose and deliver technical/systems/essential skills training across the business i.e. Warehouse, Contact Centre and all other business functions
- Support implementation of an LMS and connected learner usage strategies
- Review elearning and other training content with colleagues to ensure it is relevant and current
- Able to work closely with L&D Manager and team, from sharing ideas and concepts to stepping in to cover training as needed
- Able to compose training material in accordance with individual learning needs
- Level 3 CIPD L+D qualification – completed
- Advantageous to have experience creating elearning with an authoring tool
- Experience of training in a contact centre environment is useful but not essential
- Minimum 3 years professional training delivery experience
- Experience with working with an LMS
- Confident and skilled in systems/technical training and able to balance accuracy of content and bringing technical details to life
- Experience in training soft skills including coaching, setting objectives, communicating in person and remotely
- Able to flex easily between focus on technical detail in systems training and creating an engaging training experience for colleagues
- Able to adapt communication styles across all levels of colleagues and stakeholders
- Understanding of customer service (internal and external)
- Positive attitude and ‘can-do’ mind set
- Genuinely passionate about developing people
- Future focused, dynamic and engaging
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- Working hours Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Our customers are from all walks of life as are our colleagues and this is what makes Lifeplus a different kind of company. We all have a part to play in diversity and inclusion and we welcome everyone to be brave, be kind and be open minded because we believe you – can make a difference.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.