Level 4 Software Tester Apprenticeship (Test Automation)
Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
Reporting directly to the Test Manager, during your first 18 months 80% of your time will be hands on in the role and 20% will be allocated to your level 4 apprenticeship studies, this is a blend of onsite in the office and onsite with the training provider this is so you can meet with likeminded people and create a support network.
You’ll have a structured on the job and study programme to work towards and your tutor and line manager will be there to encourage and support you every step of the way.
Principle Responsibilities include:
- Use of requirements, user stories or design specs to create and execute automated test scripts.
- Undertake simple tasks in developing new scripts and support senior automation tester in the framework maintenance.
- Run automation test suites in conjunction with senior automation tester.
- Prepare automation test plans, update the document based on feedback and provide support for all the test documentation for test automation.
- Analyze test results (automation test results) and detect potential issues.
- Raise defects found when testing.
- Undertake testing such as Functional testing of software, System testing, Point to Point test of integration testing.
- Help in manual testing (if requested).
- Qualification required at least 5 GCSE’s A* (with 3 A’s for Maths, Science and English)
- Keen interest in Computer coding, Software Testing and IT
- Keen eye for detail
- Inquisitive and not afraid to ask questions
- Hungry to learn new skills and build your knowledge in the testing space
- Previous experience of coding this could be as part of your studies or through self-learning
- Full driver’s license (good to have)
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am-6pm (core hours 10am-4pm). Total of 37.5 hours per week.
- Keppel House,St Neots or Priory Point, Priory Business Park, Bedford
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.