Management Information Analyst
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus colleague is a crucial part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and a shared sense of purpose drives all that we do. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
We have a network of associates that are passionate about Lifeplus products and people. They contact our Customer Service centre in St Neots with their product orders and questions.
The Management Information Analyst role will support the Planning and Development function and be responsible for updating a series of existing reports. The role will be responsible for responding and delivering against ad-hoc requests from the Operations team for insight and visibility while supporting the MI Analyst and Insight Analyst with a deeper analysis of challenges or potential improvement opportunities. The role may include the presentation of findings to support the ongoing development of the service.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Update/delivery of Operational MI
- Developing reports and dashboards
- Able to develop, test and deliver the output
- Extraction, manipulation and presentation of data with accompanying insights & trends
- Able to work with stakeholders and third parties to gather requirements
- Some vendor relationship management will be required
- Experience of data warehousing
- Database management
- Use of PowerBI
- To support the MI & Planning teams with continued development of solution platforms
- To provide reports and feedback on KPI and unit performance to Contact Centre Operations Managers
- 3 years’ experience or equivalent
- The ideal candidate will have a contact centre/ reporting and analysis background
- Knowledge of statistical modelling and analytical methodologies is preferred
- Highly organised
- Articulate and comfortable presenting complex information to a none tech audience
- Keen, willing and able to to learn new systems and develop
- Proficient in Excel / VBA
- Proficient in Access
- Creating SQL queries
- Experience using Power BI
- WFM experience in a contact centre environment, but not essential
- Basic knowledge of Project Management
- Ability to present information in a creative, logical and highly polished way
- Ability to convey complex concepts visually and verbally
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 7 am-6 pm.
Our customers are from all walks of life as are our colleagues and this is what makes Lifeplus a different kind of company. We all have a part to play in diversity and inclusion and we welcome everyone to be brave, be kind and be open minded because we believe you – can make a difference.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: email@example.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.