An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Product Manager to join our European Marketing team on a 12 month contract, based in St Neots.
You will need to have a wealth of experience in a product development-based role as you’ll be expected to hit the ground running in a fast paced working environment. You will be responsible for driving product innovation end to end from ideation all the way through to execution and 360 activation launch. You will be working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, and other key functions; Marketing Services, Creative, Manufacturing, etc.
- Develop a robust 3 year innovation strategy, through analysis of consumer, market and financial data for key brands, to ensure there is a pipeline of new products that delivers to the brand growth strategy.
- Lead and implement the NPD process from Ideation/concept to commercialization working collaboratively with a number of different functions both internally and externally to deliver new products.
- Critical path management – full understanding of the critical dates, liaising with suppliers, manufacturing, design agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered & communicated on time.
- Own and partner with creative agencies to deliver all activation assets on time and on budget
- Develop good business relationships with new and longstanding suppliers to help fuel innovation plans.
- Present ideas for new brands, product ranges, demonstrating commercial awareness by suggesting supply base, target costs/pricing, target customers and an understanding of the fit within the category strategy.
- Track, analyse, evaluate and report on the performance of key projects / categories against objectives.
Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrable experience in leading & managing NPD projects and bringing innovation into business from ideation to launch.
- Strong project management skills, demonstrating attention to detail and the ability to drive & manage multiple innovation projects simultaneously.
- Passionate about product innovation.
- Highly skilled in complex problem/ solution analysis.
- Commercially astute with strong analytical ability and an entrepreneurial approach.
- Ability to create things from scratch and operate in an ambiguous environment. Be driven and self-directed.
- Resourceful in seeking and analysing market trends identifying potential opportunities and threats to current and future product offering.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to present and influence to key business stakeholders.
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to changing factors and prioritise deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with ability to learn new software.
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers
- Life assurance
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
Hours and Days:
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 6 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.