Project Communications Specialist
12 month contract
Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
Lifeplus has an ambitious delivery portfolio across all Functions including Contact Centre, Logistics, Marketing and Finance. This role will be assigned to the Enterprise Resource Planning project as a priority but will be expected to provide Communication support across the portfolio.
The Project Communications Specialist will support the project management team to create, administer and organise all project communication activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Head of PMO, aiming at excellence in communication.
The Role will include but is not limited to:
- In conjunction with senior managers, develop the internal communications strategy for each project that covers the complete delivery life cycle, which identifies and addresses the key communication challenges.
- Create engaging and informative content and messages to convey project progress and updates.
- Ensure assigned projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different Functions across the organisation.
- Develop clear plans to manage and implement project communications.
- Ensure that the project communication strategy for projects are always aligned with the scope and implementation of the projects, and in line with other business activities, working with communication colleagues to agree timing and issue.
- Act as communications consultant to support successful delivery of all PMO projects
- Delivery of project communications to stakeholders including presentations at team meetings
- Assist Project Managers in project status updates, presentation to senior management and all project communications.
- Ensure that created communications collateral is reviewed and signed off appropriately and transparently.
- Align with colleagues in the HR and Marketing team to ensure that all communications are aligned to the Lifeplus brand, values and tone of voice
- Select and use tools, templates and methodology to create communications materials for end users.
- Measure the effectiveness of communications messages and channels, and making recommendations to review and amend as appropriate.
- Develop positive relationships across the PMO and project teams to ensure communication is open and transparent.
- Be an ambassador for the PMO; reflecting the Lifeplus values in everything you do.
- Ensure PMO standards and guidelines are being followed.
- The role requires a high standard of verbal, written and visual communication skills and the ability to deliver high quality presentation materials.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing internal communications strategies within growing organisations (SMEs).
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to tailor information for diverse audiences.
- Experience of supporting global technology implementation projects.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change.
- Able to use standard Microsoft office suite (Excel, word, PowerPoint) and digital collaboration platforms (Confluence, Wiki, Biteable etc.) for creation of communication collateral.
- Positive outlook with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work collaboratively across all areas within the team.
- Always looking for opportunities for improvement.
- Willingness to adapt and learn.
- Able to work under pressure with a flexible approach.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritising tasks and managing time appropriately.
- Good understanding of business change.
- Strong influencing skills across a wide range of stakeholders at various levels in the organisation.
- Experience managing stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- A BA in a relevant subject (journalism, communications, public relations or marketing).
- Professional qualifications ( Chartered Institute of Public Relations, the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a change management qualification can be helpful).
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
• Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
- This role involves a mixture of home and office working, however we do ask candidates are able to commute to our St Neots Office
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: email@example.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.