Customer Care Quality Assessor
Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
A new and exciting position has been created in the Customer Care Quality Team, to provide support to the Operations Team with the implementation and ongoing management of a framework that measures the quality of calls and e-mails between our Customer Care Administrators and our customers.
Our new Customer Care Quality Assessor will be responsible for carrying out quality assessments across the contact centre, taking into account the call quality, tone, content, information provided and professionalism through listening to calls, and feeding back to the Customer Care Administrators and Team Leaders. You will do this following set quality criteria laid out in the quality framework.
The Customer Care Quality Assessor will also help to deliver initial quality related materials across the contact centre; supporting the delivery of training, providing coaching and feedback support to the Customer Care Administrators and Team Leaders as well as providing actionable data to the management team to implement corrective action where appropriate.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- The Quality Assessor (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our contact centre associates. The QA will monitor inbound and outbound multichannel to assess soft skills and rapport building, technical skills conformity to company policies and procedures, meeting the strategic vision
- The QA will assist in developing, creating and implementing contact centre quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials and process change as needed to enhance the overall Lifeplus customer’s experience.
- Participates in the design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs channel monitoring and provides feedback to team leaders and coaching to CCA
- Identifying issues and trends to the management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level and provides feedback to contact centre team leaders and managers.
- Participates in customer listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed CI , L&D Team Leaders and Management team.
- Coordinates and facilitates calibration sessions for contact centre team leaders.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- LINGUISTIC REQUIREMENT – Fluent German speaker
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care;
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter;
- Focus on quality and customer service;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills;
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company;
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel);
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours between the hours of 7-6pm
- This opportunity will involve both home and office working from Lifeplus House, St. Neots
- Please provide salary expectations with application
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.
I’m excited to have the opportunity to build such an important function from the ground up and work with like minded colleagues to support the delivery of an amazing service experience for our customers and associates