Resource Planning Manager
Reporting to the Director of Customer Care and Transformation.
To manage the planning team of circa 10 FTE to deliver, accurate demand forecasts for a number of different sized multi lingual contact centres (circa 200FTE) and determine the level of resource required. Efficiently align resources to work demands and manage rosters and schedules as well as provide comprehensive MI to stakeholders to support the operations in achieving their operational objectives and KPI targets as well as strategic goals.
- A key member of the Customer Care Senior Management team providing strategic direction and critical thinking to achieve strategic and operational goals alongside other members of the team.
- Responsibility for the end to end resource planning cycle incorporating forecast creation, schedule release and optimisation, and intraday management across multiple teams.
- Manage and Lead the planning team to ensure high levels of engagement and continued professional development and empower them to add value to the business.
- Through the planning team deliver:
- Forecasting on all channels, Voice, Fax Email, Internal applications.
- Determine and manage resources to meet demand to ensure all KPI targets for speed and productivity are met.
- Utilise data to develop accurate headcount models that provide capacity modelling, service level forecast and SLA forecasts.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs through resource optimisation and shift modelling.
- Constantly evaluate changes short, medium and long term demand and adjust forecast and staffing in an agile and appropriate manner.
- Be accountable and responsible for costs and budget reporting.
- Provide effective management information, reports analysis to enhance future business planning and operational performance.
- Own the management of the Contact Centre Hosted Cloud Solution Puzzel and integrated Verint solution with a key interface with IT – with strict change control procedures and adequate documentation – constantly reviewing capacity and effectiveness.
- Own and manage all planning process to ensure change is made in structured manner with an audit trail and all processes are mapped stored updated and communicated.
- Take responsibility and accountability for the Planning team deliver on actions tasks and Initiatives.
- Proven experience in a similar role in a contact centre environment –ideally in multilingual environment.
- A workforce planning qualification desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of telephony systems and WFM applications.
- Extensive working knowledge of Verint WFM solution up to 15.2.
- Good understanding of database structure and reporting and tools and environments.
- Commercially astute and ability to understand data and spot trends and anomalies.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Good working knowledge of MS PowerPoint.
- Advanced understanding of contact centre resourcing and modelling techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong leadership and management skills and ability to develop a high performing team.
- Provide flexibility and support to Operational delivery, and Continuous improvement teams.
- Highly resilient and improvement focused and results focused.
- Excellent organisational skills.
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: email@example.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.