Resource Planning Manager
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus Colleague is a key part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and shared sense of purpose drives all that we do. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Care and Transformation, to manage the planning team of circa 10 FTE to deliver, accurate demand forecasts for a number of different sized multilingual contact centres (circa 200FTE) and determine the level of resource required. Efficiently align resources to work demands and manage rosters and schedules as well as provide comprehensive MI to stakeholders to support the operations in achieving their operational objectives and KPI targets as well as strategic goals.
- A key member of the Customer Care Senior Management team providing strategic direction and critical thinking to achieve strategic and operational goals alongside other members of the team
- Responsibility for the end to end resource planning cycle incorporating forecast creation, schedule release and optimisation, and intraday management across multiple teams.
- Manage and lead the planning team to ensure high levels of engagement and continued professional development and empower them to add value to the business
- Forecasting on various channels such as voice, fax, email and internal applications
- Determine and manage resources to meet demand that ensure all KPI targets for speed and productivity are met
- Utilise data to develop accurate headcount models that provide capacity modelling, service level and SLA forecasts
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs through resource optimisation and shift modelling
- Constantly evaluate changes short, medium and long term demand and adjust forecast and staffing in an agile and appropriate manner
- Be accountable and responsible for costs and budget reporting
- Provide effective management information, reports analysis to enhance future business planning and operational performance
- Own the management of the telephony /ACD and email platform with strict change control procedures and adequate documentation – constantly reviewing capacity and effectiveness
- Manage and own the relationship with telephony providers, being the key contact with IT
- Own and manage all planning processes to ensure change is made in a structured manner with an audit trail and that all processes are mapped, stored, updated and communicated
- Take responsibility and accountability for the Planning team delivering on actions, tasks and initiatives
- A highly experienced Resource Planning Manager with proven contact centre experience –ideally within a multilingual environment
- A workforce planning qualification is desirable
- Advanced knowledge of telephony systems and WFM applications
- Good understanding of database structure and reporting, and tools and environments
- Commercially astute with the ability to understand data as well as spotting trends and anomalies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel along with a good working knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Advanced understanding of contact centre resourcing and modelling techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to develop a high performing team
- Provide flexibility and support to Operational delivery, and Continuous Improvement teams
- Highly resilient, improvement focused and results focused
- Excellent organisational skills
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 5%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers
- Life assurance
- Relocation support package for anyone located 50 miles or more from Lifeplus House.
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: email@example.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 6 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.