Senior Marketing Executive – Content
Reporting to the Customer Marketing and Communications Manager, this exciting opportunity will help shape the future positioning of a thriving nutritional supplement and wellbeing brand. Defining and delivering content across multiple platforms to build brand awareness and gravitas in holistic wellbeing and drive future growth across global markets.
- Supporting the development of the content plan with timely integrated propositions which drive traffic to our website and social channels
- Creating effective on brand content for various channels that can be re-purposed / re-used
- Scoping and writing customer e-mails with appropriate tone of voice and brand adherence
- Contributing towards delivering positive SEO, working closely with the Marketing Executive (digital), Data Analyst and third party agencies, using key insights to drive future content
- Researching and attending events to gather appropriate content and insight for future use
- Supporting the development and co-ordination of marketing strategies and plans
- Supporting timely work-flow and consistent content needs for social and digital channels
- Supporting the sourcing, setting up and management of content contributors
- Ensuring appropriate channel choice, accuracy of content and legal compliance
- Using relevant tools to provide timely and regular reports on performance
- Maintaining content related marketing development, applying industry insight and knowledge
- Following agreed working practices using online workflow tools
- Other ad hoc or project based duties as required.
- Recognised marketing qualification and minimum five years experience in a similar role
- Copy writing for a variety of channels for domestic and international B2C and B2B audiences
- Knowledgable delivery of content for an omni-channel approach (on and off-line).
Skills and Attributes:
- Passionate about and capable of creating compelling content suited to channel of choice
- Brimming with ideas to develop, present and recommend in compelling and creative ways
- Has a handle on current marketing concepts, e-commerce, trends and social media
- Organised and detailed, can multi-task under pressure, flex with changing requests, take the initiative, deliver on a brief and work reliably and responsibly with good humour
- Proactive in project management, following process, working successfully with various stakeholders and challenging the status quo with recommended improvements
- Experienced using relevant tools for analytics [e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, and Hootsuite]
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Wrike (workflow management) Adobe Acrobat, Google Analytics and WordPress
- European language speaker advantageous as some European travel may be required
- Outside interests and hobbies in health, wellbeing or sports advantageous.
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: email@example.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.