SEO & Content Manager
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus Colleague is a key part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and shared sense of purpose drives all that we do. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
Reporting to Senior Manager – Customer Marketing – an exciting opportunity to help shape the future positioning of a thriving nutritional supplement and wellbeing brand. Defining and delivering content across multiple digital platforms in order to raise brand awareness, improve engagement and search engine results to drive customer acquisition. This is a key role in helping Lifeplus to build digital brand awareness and gravitas in holistic wellbeing to drive future growth across global markets.
- Work with senior marketing stakeholders to create, develop and deliver our content plan and integrated campaigns, driving traffic to websites
- Manage the development, coordination, and implementation of social marketing strategies / plans and be responsible for the creative and developmental work-flow of social media content
- Management of Lifeplus’ social media and digital channels, ensuring relevant and timely content (articles, blogs and social posts)
- Management of Digital Marketing Executive
- Source, set-up and manage strategic partnerships and collaborations with brands, bloggers and influencers to support our digital marketing
- Source and manage content contributors; Lifeplus’ network, external agencies and freelancers, etc.
- Ability to track digital/social activity back to business outcomes (brand awareness, drive conversations, engagement and advocacy)
- Define and deliver SEO content techniques to support existing approach working with local agencies
- Refine and improve the online user experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Support the team with the implementation and roll-out of new digital platforms and channels
- Third party agency liaison (where applicable)
- Monitor wellbeing competitor content and report regularly on industry trends and tactics
- Working with key Marketing stakeholders, create content that can be re-purposed and re-used where possible
- Monitor and record content spend centrally
- Produce quarterly MI pertaining to content created and its effectiveness
- Monitor, record and feedback any quality issues with 3rd party suppliers / internal service providers and implement and corrective actions as necessary
- Follow agreed processes, ensuring work in progress (and status) is centrally recorded, accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure continuity of cover during absences through knowledge sharing and documentation (process mapping etc.
Key Skills and Experience
- Displays creativity in developing digital and social recommendations and concepts with an eye for digital design
- Strong experience across a range of content strategy techniques, being able to identify and leverage different content types and techniques for different purposes, outcomes, audiences and across different platforms
- Versatile – demonstrates a versatile approach to content being able to fluently write (as well as coach and instruct others in their writing style) for a variety of formats, both long and short form
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Experienced people manager, keen to share knowledge
- Creative/media agency experience preferable
- Previous experience in a similar role, demonstrating the ability to lead, manage and drive successful digital content strategies and campaigns
- Experienced using digital and social analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Social Report
- Demonstrable success in digital/ social media communications particularly in community management and audience engagement. Advantageous to have experience launching new brands via social media, influencers.
- Driven by a passion for creating first class, content and social media
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and trends
- Clear and concise communication with excellent writing, proofing and presentation skills
- Versatile – able to work autonomously with tenacity and a good sense of humour
- Experienced manager with gravitas able to influence and persuade
- Obsessive about building brands and creating compelling content
- Driven to succeed and able to motivate and inspire colleagues in the team
- Passionate and energetic with outside interests and hobbies – specifically in health, wellbeing or sports
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers
- Life assurance
- Relocation support package for anyone located 50 miles or more from Lifeplus House.
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
Hours and Days:
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: email@example.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 6 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.