Swiss Customer Care Administrator
Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
Our Customer Care Administrators provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes. Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role is to truly represent the values and principles of Lifeplus.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Develop positive relationships with customers via phone, email and other channels using Lifeplus Puzzel ticket management software in line with Lifeplus policies and service level agreements.
- Process customer queries related to account changes and business building.
- Engaging with both new and existing customers to ensure high levels of customer retention.
- Use bespoke Lifeplus IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and queries.
- Contacting customers where appropriate in order to resolve queries, offering a satisfactory resolution.
- Take prompt and appropriate action for the customers.
- Assist new customers with their enquiries and setting up accounts.
- Process and complete administration of payments.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Lifeplus to help us be the best we can be.
- Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service.
- Be a proud ambassador of Lifeplus to customers and colleagues.
- Passionate about delivering customer service.
- Fluent in German and English both oral and written.
- Fluent in Swiss German is desirable.
- Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems.
- Positive and engaging communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues.
- Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge.
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- C shift rotational , 37.5 hours per week:
o Week 1: Mon – Fri 09:45 – 18:00
o Week 2: Mon – Thu 09:45 – 18:00, Friday OFF, Saturday 08:00 – 16:15
- This role involves a mixture of home and office working, however we do ask
candidates are able to commute to our St Neots Office
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: email@example.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.