Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
Reporting directly to the Talent Manager you will be responsible for providing first class administration support to the talent & wider people team throughout the recruitment lifecycle. This role requires a high level of attention to detail and someone that can build strong working relationships with colleagues, agency partners and candidates alike.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Manage PSL and support them to be brand ambassadors of Lifeplus
- Responsible for the maintenance & upkeep of the central careers in-box
- Constant maintenance and updating of our internal candidate tracker
- Responding and updating candidates on the status of their application
- Promote opportunities via various social media channels and job boards
- Update internal vacancy poster and video and central Job Description folder
- Confident on external branding platforms such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor to name a couple
- Providing administrative support as and when required to the wider people team
- Ensuring that all necessary right to work documentation checks have been completed with each application
- Content creation for Blog post & Podcast topics
- Reformatting Job Descriptions in to standard company format
- Diary management for multiple people
- Preparation of monthly New Starter welcome packs and maintain stock levels
- Supporting Talent Manager with European recruitment
- Play an integral part in the recruitment lifecycle from interviewing right through to offering successful candidates and creating offer packs to support HR
- Careers website updates and maintenance
- Carrying out benchmarking for internal stakeholders on new and existing roles within the business
- Content creation for external campaigns to engage candidates and showcase Lifeplus culture
- GDPR – responsible for cleansing data on a monthly basis
- Supporting L&D with induction slot on Talent for new starters
- Creating various KPI’s for various internal stakeholders across the business
- A willingness to help and support your colleagues in busy periods
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are essential
- The ability to multi-task and work accurately in a fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Confidentiality and discretion are essential
- Previous experience of working with packages such as WordPress, Biteable, Page Tiger, Facebook creative studio and Canva would be advantageous
- Ability to work on own initiative and be a forward thinker
- Proven administration experience is essential preferably within a recruitment environment
- The ability to communicate at all levels with both external and internal stakeholders in a professional and friendly manner
- High attention to detail even when spinning lots of plates!
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Free monthly Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products
- Life Assurance
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers.
Hours and Days:
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week (part time hours will be considered over five days)
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.