Based in Bedford, UK
Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
Our warehouse based in Bedford is where our products are picked, packed and shipped ready for our clients to enjoy across the UK and beyond.
The Warehouse Assistant will be answerable to a Warehouse Supervisor for ensuring that all warehouse processes and procedures in place are known to them and are fully adhered to.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Maintain a high level of picking and packing accuracy
- Demonstrate co-operation and flexibility towards workloads.
- Carry out detailed and thorough warehouse stock searches.
- Take part in the warehouse monthly and Annual Stock Audits.
- Picking and packing duties whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Assist with the smooth running of the Warehouse Operations
- Unload inbound deliveries and carry all required trailer checks in line with customs and AEO procedures.
- Load daily courier collections.
- Carry out stock replenishment where required.
- Site Hygiene and Waste management.
- Processing of returned parcels.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Health & Safety – Ensure and comply with the company’s Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
- To demonstrate at all times a Health & Safety mindset
- Damage Reporting – Report any warehouse damage or necessary equipment repairs through your Supervisor / Line Supervisor
- Must be numerate.
- Have a good understanding of the English language verbal and written
- Good attention to detail.
- Hold a current counter balance forklift truck license or Reach truck licence and willingness to learn other MHE
- Be reliable & flexible
- Must be able to work under pressure, and with minimum supervision.
- Needs to be flexible with working hours (that may include occasional weekends) should there be an operational need.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team and to be able to communicate well at all levels.
- Must be able to demonstrate a can-do attitude towards the success of the team and the overall operation.
- Be computer literate.
- Have experience in a picking / packing operation although all necessary & relevant training will be given.
- Hold a current driving license
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free monthly Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products
- Life assurance
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
The Warehouse is open Monday to Saturday 07:30-16:55.
- This vacancy is on the 08:55- 16:55 shift.
(Overtime is paid at x1.6 of hourly rate on Saturday’s)
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.