Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
The Warehouse Manager role will be supporting and reporting to the Supply Chain manager. The role will oversee the daily operations within the Bergen op Zoom Facility. Taking ownership of the site ensuring that the company’s standards and policies are adhered to in a safe productive environment.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Manage the warehouse through effective communication & supporting the Team Leaders
- Coaching the Team Leaders through change, projects and initiatives
- Assisting the Supply Chain Manager with sourcing and maintaining Supplier relationships in the EU
- Effective problem solving with review of solutions and timelines for the warehouse
- Responsible for the Health & Safety and Security of the warehouse through coaching and communication with all colleagues and visitors
- Responsible for the warehouse compliance of AEO & Customs Warehouse
- Ensuring all Risk Assessments & SOPs are reviewed and adhered to be all colleagues
- Work collaboratively with all departments
- Future planning & Forecasting of Hours and workload of up to 6 months
- Continual review with recommendations of site improvements
- Owning & delivering on key changes through communication with our colleagues and key stakeholders
- Collaborating with the Inventory Control Manager for the smooth efficient running of the warehouse
- 1-3 years’ in a warehouse manager or supervisor role in a fast paced Logistics environment
- Great team work approach with the ability to engage and motivate all levels
- Time management ability with a flexible approach to meet the changing needs of the business
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- An excellent knowledge of MS office including Excel
- Experience in planning and forecasting
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Free monthly Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products
- Life assurance
- Travel allowance
Hours and Days:
- 40 hours per week. The Warehouse’s standard hours of operation are between 07:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Conradweg 14, 4612 PD, Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.