Warehouse Shift Manager
Based in The Netherlands
Please share applications in English
Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
As Warehouse Shift Manager you will be part of an international warehouse facility reporting directly to our Warehouse General Manager. You will be a professional multitasker who can manage and oversee the handling, picking, and packing activities within the warehouse, ensuring quality standards are met at every turn.
Our ideal candidate will be detail oriented, and able to track multiple facets of the warehouse at any given time. You must achieve inventory accuracy, coordinate orders, and track shipping times, ultimately overseeing the fulfilment of day to day customer orders and a smooth, Safe and efficient operation.
- Ensure the warehouse operates at efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, directing, coaching and developing warehouse employees.
- Lead by example on Health & Safety and security in all areas by maintaining a secure, safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures that comply with company policies & legal regulations.
- With the senior Logistics team establish and maintain a monitoring & reporting process to manage operational performance with agreed goals, KPIs & measures
- Ensure compliance of all SOPs and that the SOPs are reviewed and updated a minimum of once per year
- Train and manage warehouse team Supervisors to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals. Coach and develop supervisors on managing their teams including regular 1-2-1
- Oversee daily pick / pack operations, while working with the site inventory control team to ensure we maintain our delivery SLAs and business KPIs
- Review, Prepare and record workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met working with the UK Based Planning and administrator specialist
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service
- Daily equipment inspections, tools, and machinery, oversee general maintenance as needed
- Meet regularly with warehouse management team to review, analyses, and develop actionable plans for productivity improvement and loss prevention
- Have a hands on approach with a can do attitude and flexibility when needed to support the business.
- Lead your team and build engagement levels across the site and with UK based colleagues
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience of running a warehouse
- Experience of managing teams.
- Experience of working within a Bonded Warehouse (custom Warehouse & AEO-s) desirable
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedures and policies
- Health & Safety Experience and Qualifications. Preferably OVK
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Good time management
- Ability to coach and develop a team
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback in English
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Holiday allowance – 8% of salary which is paid once a year
- Travel allowance dependent on location
- Life assurance
- Up to 3 free monthly Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year
Hours and Days:
- 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8 hours a day between 07:00 – 18:00. Some weekend work may also be required to meet operational needs
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Netherlands BV (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus – Bergen op Zoom Conradweg 14, 4612 PD, Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands, T: +44 1480 224623, E: NL.Recruitment@Lifeplus.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/en/privacy-policy-the-netherlands/ or contact us at email@example.com