Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus colleague is a key part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and a shared sense of purpose drives all that we do. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
- To support the Purchasing & Facilities Department to deliver on brand, robust, fit for purpose premises and services to support the needs of the business
- To build & develop relationships with key suppliers / contractors
- To provide cover in Purchasing & Facilities during times of staff absence.
- In line with company Health & Safety guidelines ensure that our premises are kept in a safe and tidy condition to enable others to concentrate on servicing our external Customers.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Facilitating Purchasing & Facilities visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Source and procure goods and / or services as required
- Implementing the planned preventative maintenance schedule, including records and all necessary certification.
- Provide support where necessary for re-active maintenance tasks.
- Request and check all RAMS from contractors & signing off prior to the commencement of work.
- Undertake projects as directed by Line Manager or Purchasing and Facilities Manager
- Administration of the ‘permit to work’ process.
- Administration of the Facilities ticketing process.
- Various ad-hoc purchasing tasks.
- Invoice verification.
- Administration of the company vehicles & driver approval process.
- Understand and adhere to all Lifeplus’s Health & Safety procedures.
- Previous experience working in a Facilities role
- Health & safety experience / qualification
- Contract management and or Purchasing experience
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills with internal & external customers both face to face and on the telephone.
- Able to building good relationships at all levels with a positive and flexible approach
- Excellent IT skills particularly Microsoft Office products
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads with a keen eye for detail and be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy.
- Full clean driving license with access to vehicle (there will be a need to drive between our sites in Bedford and St Neots)
- Able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers
- Life assurance
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
Hours and Days:
37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. The normal duties of this role may include early starts, late finishes & weekend work.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 6 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.