Logistics Team Leader
Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Manage the team of Warehouse Assistants to deliver picking, packing to meet our SLAs
- Organise and maintain production areas in a safe and hygienic manner
- Ensure that the systems and reports are maintained in line with daily duties and SOPs
- Ensure that Conveyor and print re-sets are completed correctly
- Complete daily records and administration as required using MS Office
- Manage colleague performance in line with agreed KPIs, supported by the Warehouse Operations Manager.
- Conduct regular 1-2-1’s with warehouse assistants, giving suitable feedback and coaching as well as supporting development
- Perform training of SOPs and monitor performance, adherence, accuracy and quality of work in line with the SOPs
- Lead by example on all matters around Health & Safety
- Navigate, understand and update various management information and channels
- Identify and implement improvements to processes and procedures
- Carry out Warehouse Assistant tasks if needed to support the operation
- Actively take part in all stock audits completed on site
- Support the operations manager, Inventory Control Manager and Warehouse General Manager with various duties
- Able to complete accident / incident investigations, supported by senior managers.
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of I.T. and the use of MS office.
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight time deadlines.
- Reliable, flexible and demonstrate commitment.
- Always shows a positive, proactive and can-do approach
- Engaging, motivating and inspiring a team to be the best they can be.
- Adhering to the Lifeplus Health and Safety policy at all times.
- Health & Safety – Assist the Warehouse General Manager to maintain and uphold the company’s H&S policies.
- Security – Assist the Warehouse Management Team in monitoring the buildings security adhering to Custom Warehouse and AEO-s requirements
- Facilities Management – Assist the site management by monitoring and reporting any damage to operational equipment or required repairs within pick pack area.
- 2 years previous experience in a team leader capacity.
- Has previous experience in a warehouse and operational environment.
- Experience of Bonded Warehousing
- Good computer skills especially Microsoft office, word & Excel
- With good verbal and written communication skills including English
- Health & Safety or Fire safety qualifications advantageous
- Can communicate daily job expectations and coach employees.
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- 40 hours per week Monday to Saturday 07:00 – 18:00
- Conradweg, 4612 PD Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.