Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
The resource planning & development department supports service operations in optimising the deployment and utilisation of resource to ensure achievement of SLAs and quality targets across all operational work streams. Planning & development assures the provision of accurate and relevant management information to the Lifeplus management team.
The Planning Analyst role will support the Resource Planning & Development team in creating forecast, building capacity plans and resource models and will integrate seamlessly with Schedulers and the other colleagues in the team.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Support the Resource Planner to develop, and maintain short, medium, and long-term forecasting and capacity planning models
Participate and Influence, stakeholder decision making around recruitment strategy by identifying risk and providing options to mitigate exposure from a service level perspective.
- Maintains coordination and engagement with RTA, Schedulers & MIS team members to adjust for exceptional short-term capacity changes, and participate in reviews on real time trending, and deviations against plans.
- Support the forecasting process with customer drivers, seasonality, and trend analysis to help maintain best in class forecast.
- Tracking of emerging or changing trends in customer behaviour across all markets and able to analyse and present findings and appropriate recommendations back across business levels (Operational – Director.)
- Create and maintain planning templates and reports, to ensure accuracy and timeliness of repetitive or ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Support with the preparation of Weekly/Monthly Business Review with stakeholders.
- Support with impact assessment and deep dive analysis into variance to forecast and performance which may be detrimental to service parity.
- Understanding of capacity planning, the impact’s to staffing and how it feeds into the customer care recruitment pipeline.
- Experience with WFM and Telephony systems. Verint & Puzzel experience advantageous.
- Ability to competently use all Microsoft programs, and Work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities.
- Problem Solver with an analytical approach (background in business, math, or an appropriate statistical background advantageous)
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as collaboratively.
- Able to solve problems, demonstrate initiative, and open to continuous improvement and learning.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work, with exceptional attention to detail.
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free monthly Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products
- Life assurance
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers
- Planning Benefits: Membership with the Professional Planning Forum
Hours and Days:
- Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am-6pm, 37.5 hours per week
- Lifeplus House, St Neots
- Hybrid working with 1-2 days per week in the office.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.