Real Time Analyst
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus Colleague is a key part of who we are. We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and shared sense of purpose drives all that we do. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work. We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
We have a network of associates that are passionate about Lifeplus products and people. They contact our international multi-channel Customer Care Administrators in St Neots with their product orders and questions.
The Planning and Development team supports the contact centre with planning resources, scheduling activities and producing reports.
A new and exciting position has been created in the Planning and Development team to provide support to the Operations team with the managing and monitoring the day: Real Time Analyst.
The Real Time Analyst will focus on ensuring effective utilisation of resources to provide best in class customer service in the most efficient manner. You’ll supervise the day in real time by providing intraday management and analysis of changes in customer contact behaviours and forecast variances to support the Operations team with their SLA targets.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Monitor all telephony queues in real time and ensure KPI goals are being met across opening hours of the Contact Centre
- Take control of the daily tactical plan, identify any potential issues and offer solutions to mitigate concerns
- Daily MI reporting on previous day’s performance
- Maximise resource productivity by monitoring code usage, agent occupancy and managing off-phone activity
- Drive real-time adherence to the expected capacity against the actual performance to achieve service levels and efficiency metric goals
- Ensure stakeholders are kept up to date throughout the day regarding forecast accuracy, performance, hotspots, concerns and remedial actions taken
- Inputs intraday corrections and exceptions into systems for agent time off and absences
- Recognize abnormal scheduling or demand issues and escalate as necessary
- Communicate and call out changes to incoming contact patterns to operations and the broader WFM team
- Provide assistance to the WFM and Operation team as needed
- Initiates and coordinates trouble tickets and escalate issues as required
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work, with exceptional attention to detail
- A strong background of real time management within a Contact Centre environment
- Experience with WFM platforms (ideally Verint)
- Comfortable managing their own workload, responsibilities and not shy away from challenging the status quo
- Strong observation skills, inquisitive and challenging; always looking to improve performance
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, identifying trends and issues
- Ability to take ownership and solution orientated
- Be able to adapt to change efficiently and effectively
- Good communicating skills to build effective relationships across all departments
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, particularly advanced Excel skills
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
Hours and Days:
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours between the hours of 7:00 – 18:00
Our customers are from all walks of life as are our colleagues and this is what makes Lifeplus a different kind of company. We all have a part to play in diversity and inclusion and we welcome everyone to be brave, be kind and be open minded because we believe you – can make a difference.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: firstname.lastname@example.org. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at email@example.com.