Based in The Netherlands
Please share applications in English
Established over 30 years ago here at Lifeplus our mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them.
We manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to our customers all over the world. We are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing.
At Lifeplus we celebrate and embrace diversity and we believe that our success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
The Warehouse Assistant will be answerable to the Warehouse Supervisor for ensuring that all warehouse processes and procedures in place are known to them and are fully adhered to.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Maintain a high level of picking and packing accuracy
- Demonstrate co-operation and flexibility towards workload in busy periods
- Carry out detailed and thorough warehouse stock searches when required to do so
- Take part in the warehouse Annual Stock Audit
- Be sufficiently trained in Manual Handling operations
- Assist with the smooth running of the Warehouse Operations
- Health & Safety – Ensure and comply with the company’s Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
- To demonstrate at all times a “Duty of Care” to your work colleagues
- Damage Reporting – Report any warehouse damage or necessary equipment repairs through your Supervisor / Line Supervisor
- Must be numerate.
- Have a good understanding of the English language as you may need to receive, interpret and relay information accurately.
- Good attention to detail.
- Be able to perform picking and packing duties whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Reliable, flexible and can demonstrate commitment.
- Able to work under pressure, and with minimum supervision.
- Flexible with working hours (that may include weekends) should there be an operational need.
- Able to work well as part of a team and to be able to communicate well at all levels.
- Able to demonstrate a can-do attitude towards the success of the team and the overall operation.
- Have experience in a picking / packing operation although all necessary and relevant training and support will be given.
- Be computer literate with basic knowledge and understanding in the use of MS Office software packages.
- Hold a current Forklift Truck and / or Reach Truck License.
- First Aid qualification
- Health & Safety qualification
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Holiday allowance – 8% of salary which is paid once a year
- Travel allowance dependent on location
- Life assurance
- Up to 3 free monthly Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products
- Holiday allowance of 22 days per year
Hours and Days:
- 40 hours per week Monday to Saturday 7:00 – 18:00
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Netherlands BV (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus – Bergen op Zoom Conradweg 14, 4612 PD, Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands, T: +44 1480 224623, E: NL.Recruitment@Lifeplus.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/en/privacy-policy-the-netherlands/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org